Lip Balm 5-Pack
0.12 fl oz | 3.5 g (per lip balm)
Healing Ghee Lip Balm
Ghee is a clarified butter that originated in ancient India, and is commonly used in South Asian, Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cuisine. Rich in healthy fatty acids like Omega 3, 6 and 9, and Vitamin A, D, E and K, ghee defies time, nourishing the skin and leaving it supple to the touch.
It is used in traditional Ayurvedic practices for its therapeutic properties, including promoting digestive health, boosting the immune system, and cooling. Ayurvedic practices go even further and designates ghee as a salve to soothe burns and as a potent moisturizer to heal dry skin and dry hair.
With its natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties, you will see South Asian households around the world using ghee from the kitchen to their beauty routines.
No Synthetic Fragrance
- PpreezyRated 5 out of 5 starslove it
I love how it feels on my lips and also gives my lips the perfect shine.
- JAJessy A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGlides on so smoothly and
Glides on so smoothly and the flavours are perfect!
- SSSabreen S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing lip balm
Very moisturizing, lasts all day and doesn’t feel too thick or sticky on your lips. Also love the differen scents
- BBBrinder B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsSmooth and long lasting hydration.
Smooth and long lasting hydration. Love the scents as well!
- NSnagma s.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGets absorbed so fast on the lips!
Very plumpy on the lips and soothes them too!